Brooder Chick Plate for 35 Chickens
Chick Plates have only been around for the last 7-10 years.
These are a lot better than the old 200-watt ceramic heat lamp bulb that chews through power.
This product is available to Australian customers only
This chick plate is just 38 watt and is suitable for up to 30-35 chicks
Can be used for chickens as well as quail and ducklings.
The design simulates the natural heating from the mother hen – for healthier, happier chicks.
- Only the surface of the underside of the heating plate is warm.
- Simple to use height adjustable legs that can be adjusted from 5cms up to 15 cm (from the ground to underside of the plate)
- Very low energy costs due to high insulation – save up to 75% on electricity costs in comparison with a ceramic heat lamp
- Double safety system by temperature fuse & resistance fuse
- Factory fitted Australian plug
- Really easy to set up and use, plugin and it’s ready
Please note it is a good idea to cover the top with contact or similar to protect the top of the brooder.
Suitable for up to 30-35 chicks
40cm x 40cm